At School in the Square, athleticism, endurance, healthy competition and fun are the focus of our growing sports program. Students are encouraged to pursue personal goals through a team effort in pursuit of a common objective, while having fun and forming deep friendships.
The lessons of cooperation, discipline, responsibility, respect, and sportsmanship are just as important in life as on the basketball court or softball field. Through the sportsmanship contract each student-athlete is required to read and sign, students understand that being part of team means being a representative of S2 and a role model for their community.
- Cheerleading tryouts will take place Friday, January 26th
- No sign-up necessary, just show up at 4:30P at the gym.
- Baseball/Softball/Co-Ed Soccer tryouts will take place mid- to late-February
Current Winter Teams
- Practice Tuesday and Thursdays from 4:30P - 6:00P (ending the first week of March)
- Game Schedule: HERE
- Roster: Boys Basketball 2017-2018
- Practice Mondays and Wednesdays from 4:30pm - 6:00pm (ending the second week of March)
- Game Schedules: HERE
- All Games will take place at: PS 180M (370 W 120th Street New York NY 10027)
- Roster: Girls Basketball 2017-2018
- Practice on Fridays from 4:30P - 6:00P
- Game Schedules Coming Soon!
- Roster: Cheerleading 2017-2018
Boy's Basketball 2017 - 2018